The Arrival
*smoochies* Lady Richardson
The One, just hours old about to be weighed by a midwife
Day 1, 2, 3, 4, I don't remember sleepin on her TiTi's lap
The meaning of the name as told by my Hunny
Asaria's full name came about in a very interesting way. While in California at a flea market back in April, I bought two Egyptian statues. Sekhmet and Osiris that I planned to decorate our soon-to-be new home in Washington. Perhaps we were connected in some metaphysical stream where we knew what to name the new babyAsa or Asar: throne of Auset/ASTRia: from Greek Rhea, a derivative of Hebrew-from-KMT Rhaah. Rhea is a form of Auset identified as the Great Mother of God and ManWith all of the ladies in the house, each of there first names holding special significant meanings, asa-rhea keeps with our naming of royalty with them.Sumehra: Arabic/Persian meaning Beautiful Face. Mehra has a meaning of the Moon. Su can mean radiant.Asaria's full face may come from the fact that her astrological moon is conjunct (or adjacent) to her Rising Sign or Ascendent. The Ascendent in astrology denotes how you appear to others, Planets near this point modifies the appearance.Sekhmet: KMT for one who is powerful. Sekhmet was a ntr of war, justice, medicine, healing, transformation.Asaria's astrological Sun sign is Leo. Her i'Ching is 7, the Channel of the Alpha, The Army. The third line she was born under has the keyword of Anarchist, which fits Sekhmet's myth.
Labels: baby news, The Daughters of Destiny
12 Comments:
At 10:13 AM, August 27, 2007,
Shai said…
Wow! Congrats. She was a big baby. You delivered at home?
I hope you are doing well.
At 11:59 AM, August 27, 2007,
AR Gal said…
Congratulations, she is beautiful! I know I don't have as fined tune of an eye as you do as the girls mother but I'm looking at all the pics you have of them on the sidebar and they all look like the same baby as newborns. So neat! Congrats again!
At 6:27 PM, August 27, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Beautiful name for a beautiful baby- she's absolutely breathtaking!
At 7:29 PM, August 27, 2007,
Anonymous said…
She is BEAUTIFUL (as are all the daughters of destiny) and the name just blows me away (as all their names do).
I hope you are doing well!
www.chroniclesofmommyhood.typepad.com
At 7:41 AM, August 28, 2007,
Carmell said…
AWWW i see why you haven't been online. delivering an 8 pound baby at home without the help of drugs!!! i know you were wore out. i did that once and said never again. and he was only 6lbs 11oz! you go girl. you are a stud! hope mama and beauty are doing well... and the girls are enjoying lil sis and not tormenting her yet.
At 9:49 PM, August 28, 2007,
Bliss said…
aha! we have another baby to ooh and aah over and she is another beautiful one. i just had to show those pics to baby bliss and she thought you were fooling us. she said you keep posting pics of the same baby and just telling us it's a different baby. ar gal is right. they do all look the same as newborns. how sweet is that? daddy and his houseful of girls... :-)
CONGRATS Y'ALL!
At 3:00 PM, August 29, 2007,
*Tanyetta* said…
beautiful.
At 4:36 PM, August 29, 2007,
Paula D. said…
What a beauty!!!! I love the name :-) Congrats!
At 7:33 PM, August 29, 2007,
Anonymous said…
She's so gorgeous! Congratulations to all of you!!
At 11:55 AM, August 31, 2007,
Erica Bunker said…
what a beautiful little lady!
At 1:51 PM, September 05, 2007,
Anonymous said…
Congratulations on your beautiful child. A gift from God, indeed.
Still, I'm glad our three are older, and the baby days are past, at least until any grandkids show up. Ours are 20, 18 and 7 (yes, 7, oops!) :)
I'm linking to ya.
Peace,
Profunksticated.
At 7:49 PM, September 10, 2007,
Anonymous said…
She is gorgeous...I love your family!
Post a Comment
<< Home